An Event Stylist does the following:
- Conceptualizes and articulates your desired vision into a celebration you, your family and guests will remember forever.
- Works hand-in-hand with you to turn your vision into a harmonious celebration.
- Create your vision through flowers, fabric, props, balloons, candy, etc.
- Puts forward ideas on how to personalize your event through custom-made details.
A Stylist develops client’s desired theme or vision into reality through:
- Design of invite
- General Decor (balloons, linens, etc.)
- Dessert Table and executes (if applicable)
Impact is a stylist goal!
An Event Planner does the following:
- Meet with you to handle all aspects of your event.
- Handles all contracts and payments with third party vendors.
- Transforms your vision while using third party vendors (such as a stylist).
- Handles all logistics of your event.
- Provides on-site representation and coordination the day of your event.
A Planner develops client’s desired vision into reality and coordinates every aspect of the event:
- Provides preferred vendors/rentals lists
- Event Stylist